ProQuest has notified us of planned maintenance downtime starting at 10 p.m. Saturday, February 28, for five hours.
From the vendor :
On February 28, 2015, ProQuest will be upgrading its systems infrastructure to improve performance, security, and overall reliability of your products. The window is scheduled to begin at 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time and will last for five (5) hours.
During this time access to the ProQuest products listed below will not be available and users will be re-directed to a webpage explaining the scheduled maintenance:
- Research databases
- ProQuest platform (search.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Congressional (congressional.proquest.com)
- ProQuest Dialog (search.proquest.com/professional)
- Chadwyck-Healey databases (full list available here)
- eLibrary (all editions)
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm
- ProQuest Obituaries
- ProQuest Research Companion
- SIRS (all editions)
Please plan accordingly. Other databases will be available and can be accessed on this page.