The entire National Geographic archive is now available in our collection!
The National Geographic Virtual Library brings together a complete archive of the magazine — every page of every issue — along with a cross-searchable collection of National Geographic books, maps, images and videos. A wealth of information about world cultures, global events, nature, science, technology, the environment, and exploration is at your fingertips.
Here are just a few examples of the variety of content available:
- a description of a flight from Hawaii... written by Amelia Earhart in 1935
- a travel guide to Greece (pictured in screenshot below)
- a profile of the Sami reindeer herders of Scandinavia
- details on how satellite images help archaeologists locate buried treasure
- nostalgic advertisements, like one from 1952 for West Virginia's magic mountains
- of course, maps, atlases and remarkable photos of people, places and animals around the world!
Get started today, and Ask Us if you have any questions!