Student organizations, it's time to request a spot in the Library pumpkin patch!
If your group is interested in taking part -- and earning participation points! -- here's what you need to know:
- one pumpkin per student organization
- decorating and/or carving OK (in other words, you don't have to carve anything)
- candles, battery-operated lights or other lighting not permitted
- a limited number of spots are available; we'll contact you to confirm participation
- most importantly: you can read more and request a spot here: http://bit.ly/pumpkinplans
Again, a limited number of spots are available, so if your group wants to take part, don't delay.
Of course, there will be voting! Students, faculty and staff can pick their favorite pumpkin(s) from the patch, featured in the Library stairwell display. We'll post pictures online, too.
Voting begins Tuesday, Oct. 29 at the Library reference desk. Each vote is 10 cents, all proceeds benefit The Nest campus food bank, and yes, you can vote as many times as you'd like. As always, we'll remind you about this ahead of time.
If you have questions, contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have more fun planned for October 31, so stay tuned!!
Also, we've pinned a few decorating ideas for anyone with festive pumpkin plans -- take a look: