Here's a roundup of frequently asked questions/answers and tips for the end of the semester.
- Information on registration, finding your advisor, etc.
- Bookstore contact info/website
- Printing and copying on lab computers
- When is the Library open?
- Tutorial Services contact info (professional math/writing tutoring during finals week)
- Where can I find the final exam schedule?
- Spring Semester 2014 calendar: start date, spring break, etc.
- Browse and search more FAQs, plus submit your question, on our Ask Us page.
Finally, during this busy time, please make sure you diligently watch your belongings. NEVER leave them unattended! If you do lose something, please ask at the Library Circulation Desk and Campus Security (Falcon Center). Make sure your name is in/on your notebook, book, bag or water bottle. Here are tips for making it easier to be reunited with your USB drive and cellphone.